Whiskey is our passion. It’s what gets us through the day. And, for reasons unknown to
man, it tastes best on scorching hot summer’s days while chatting to friends and
colleagues. Whiskey seems to bring out the connoisseur in everyone.
Why do we love whiskey so much? Well, here are your reasons:
1. Whiskey makes the thought of going home to your family infinitely more
2. Whiskey goes with a hot climate like cheese goes with crackers
3. Whiskey turns you into a philosopher, allowing you to impart the wisdom of the
ages to your friends
4. Whiskey removes the day’s stress from your body.
5. Whiskey helps you with digestion, helping you to keep your steak and fries
6. All the great people throughout history drank whiskey
7. There are more than 5,000 types of single-malt whiskey available
8. Whiskey is an investment, even if you don’t drink it
9. You can decorate your home with whiskey bottles, popular in Southern States
10. Whiskey is an old-fashioned term for “water of life” which comes from a Gaelic
11. Whiskey keeps you feeling young at heart
12. Whiskey shows your coworkers that you’re serious about playing hard
13. Whiskey helps you get along with even the most obnoxious people in your life
14. Insisting that your boss drinks whiskey lets you find out who they really are
15. Mark Twain once said that “too much of anything in life is bad, but too much
whiskey is barely enough.”
So, there are some of our undeniable reasons for loving whiskey. What keeps you
going back for more?